Has IDA app gone from your ICY&Cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by swanseastu, Jul 15, 2009.

1. swanseastu macrumors member

swanseastu

I jailbroke my 3gs yesterday and have been having fun installing the many extras inc the excellent backgrounder.

I also installed IDA and the UK maps, but for some reason it wouldnt opick up the GPS signal, so I uninstalled and then tried later when I had wifi again and I cannot find any of the maps or the app in the 2 installers

Have they been removed?

Ive got the source to put in ICY and Cydia, but still no joy

Is it me?

2. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Very likely.

http://ripdev.com/click/buy/com.ida.ida-europe
    Although you can still find all the .deb packages on their repo by googling a bit... ;)

PS: When I first installed iDA for the trial, the one thing I had to do to get a GPS fix was to reboot my iPhone after installing the app.

3. swanseastu thread starter macrumors member

swanseastu

have just been googling and left my computer busy working away ;):D whilst im at work - thanks

4. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Also, after your 7 day trial, if you were ever planning on giving your money to RipDev, consider instead buying Sygic Mobile Maps Europe from the AppStore (iTunes link). It's essentially the exact same software, with no "legal issues"!

5. swanseastu thread starter macrumors member

swanseastu

Ive spent my hard earned cash on Naviteq via Itunes whilst it was on offer but wanted to compare to see if I need to make a further purchase...