Has it gotten better?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by macDonalds, Sep 23, 2008.

1. macDonalds macrumors 6502

It of course being MobileMe. I've been away for quite some time. Have they gotten all the issues ironed out yet? Most importantly to me is Push notification.

2. robanga macrumors 68000

robanga

This is probably not the right place to ask that question, what you generally see in forums is vocal users that are having problems and not the vast majority that have not.

It has been nearly perfect for me since the launch weekend issues were worked out. I recommend it to anyone.

3. cwalex18 Guest

I also have not had any problems since the launch week. Everything is working fine for me (and I am enjoying my 90 days of free service :D).

4. hogfaninga macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

Works great for me. I'm on my free trial and bought MobileMe for $40 after that is over.

5. philamac macrumors regular

Has it gotten better? Let's make a list...

Push Email - check!, yes it works way more reliably now.
    Email syncing - no change. There wasn't much wrong with it before but, an email deleted off the iPhone still shows up in the inbox on the browser.
    Calendar - no change, still a few compatibility problems with Outlook, no subscriptions
    File sharing - no change, which is a shame. When are we getting that file sharing option I was so looking forward to?
    Contacts - no change

So its gotten so very very slightly better, only because it's finally been stabilized. There're still bugs and missing features, but I have high hopes. As more and more people use it, Apple will devote more and more resources towards it.