Has It Happened To You?

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by S7A2G6, Oct 21, 2011.

1. S7A2G6 macrumors member

S7A2G6

Has anyone else noticed that the seem to be making many more typing mistakes since the update? I have noticed that I mess up. Ore on attempting to hit the space bar or the M N B keys. I are I made the error while typing this on my iPhone. I just wanna know if I am alone in this boat.

2. vebs macrumors regular

I was thinking about this earlier today, I got the feeling I was able to type a lot more clumsily on iOS 4xx with the auto-correct helping me out. But then again, maybe it's in my head.

3. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

Thanks for making this observation. I was thinking it was just me! I've had the same experience, so it is good to know others are having it as well!

4. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Noticed the same thing as well with my typing. Just thought it was me.. :eek:

5. apd8 macrumors member

I think the autocorrection learns what you want to type as you use the phone.
    I remember that when I got my previous phone, I typed things wrong very often and autocorrect fixed them for me. Before I changed the phone, autocorrect had helped me a lot.

Now I got the new 4S, I feel the same thing - more mistakes, but I think it will learn and correct me better soon.

6. CheesePuff macrumors 6502

Some of the autocorrect has changed... if I type lpl or lll it used to change it to lol now it doesn't for starters.

7. Bigtree macrumors 6502

8. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Same here. Good to know I'm not alone.

9. TomH TX macrumors regular

alko qoniertpew oihnpq ewiorh dfoi.

Apparently not working at ALL for me! ;)
    LOL

10. Eric889 macrumors newbie

I haven't noticed myself making more mistakes, however have you guys switched auto-correct off for fun? I was amazed on how many misspellings I made. I have big fingers so thank you apple for auto-correction.

11. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

I've noticed this as well. I thought my fingers were just getting fatter. lol.

12. maladroit macrumors member

I noticed there are some new quirky autocorrects.

For example, I correctly type "were," but the phone autocorrects it to "we're." That's a new autocorrect I still can't figure out.