Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

excalibur313

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2003
Cambridge, MA
So without going into specifics that could get someone in trouble I was curious how much leopard has improved from the intial seed that was sent to all the developers to the one that is currently in use. I had the opportunity to use the original version but I haven't used one since and I was just curious. I'm most interested in overall speed and reliability.

crees!

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2003
MD/VA/DC
So without going into specifics that could get someone in trouble I was curious how much leopard has improved from the intial seed that was sent to all the developers to the one that is currently in use. I had the opportunity to use the original version but I haven't used one since and I was just curious. I'm most interested in overall speed and reliability.

Well... my guess would that yes, it has greatly improved. Other than that, I personally could care less at its overall speed and reliability. I will only care when it's available on store shelves. Plus speed and reliability I assume would be subjective on each individual machine configuration.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.