Has LunaTik gone under...?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by ZebraDude, Mar 25, 2017.

1. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

I know I am probably the only guy that LOVES these guys. I have a Clear Epic Case (20$), Silver Aluminum with Aluminum bracelet and just ordered a Black Aluminum with a Black Bracelet.

I have a Series 1 which I switch around with (perfect with the cases) Series 2's do NOT fit.

There website is gone.... :(

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

That's not a good sign if the website is taken down. Have you tried contacting them by E-mail or phone to see if it's temporary/permanent move?

3. ZebraDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

good idea. I will try calling on Monday..

4. ZebraDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

I'm guessing that the company has gone under....I have been buying up the case/bands at BestBuy as they are on clearance...picked up a clear (engineer) case/band for $20.00 a black/black for $24.00...

5. Relentless Power, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Sorry to hear that. Did you try contacting them by phone or E-mail? Likely with all these third party manufacturers, the competition must be fierce, especially if they don't have access to outlets like Amazon or EBay.

6. ZebraDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

I tried calling...disconnected. They were having BIG problems with cheaply made Chinese knockoffs flooding the market.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 29, 2017 ---
    I picked up their Premium Black Aluminum case with black aluminum link bracelet. it was $220.00 when first came out in 2015. I picked up a Amazon return for $83.00.

7. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

No doubt exacerbated by sites like MacRumors forums where people are always pointing each other towards cheap knockoffs.

8. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Maybe if they weren't so damn overpriced to begin with - people wouldn't be pointing others to those knockoffs and maybe they would still be in business instead of folding like a cheap tent.

9. fozz3d macrumors newbie

fozz3d

This is a real damn shame.

I have been a Lunatik supporter since the Kickstarter campaign with the iPod nano watch, still strapping my epik Apple Watch case, I was looking forward for a series 2 epik, but now they have gone, what options do I have now, I have big arms, the 42mm AW looks like a woman's watch on me, still get pulled up from people asking what is that watch you're wearing.

:(

10. area52 macrumors newbie

[​IMG][​IMG]

Caseology case on amazon gives it some bulk. Not as much as the lunatik but still good.