Has Target charged your iPod Touch order?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by scoot87, Sep 24, 2007.

1. scoot87 macrumors newbie

So I placed my order on Sunday for the iPod touch at target with the 10% off code. From what I understand Target doesnt charge your card until the order is about to ship...
    "When using a debit card connected with either a Visa or MasterCard, you must have sufficient funds in your account at the time of charge, as we charge for items at the time of shipment. All of these cards are accepted with 1-Click Ordering as well."

So today I check my online credit card statement and there is a pending charge for my iPod touch order. Does this mean that the order will ship out in the next day or two? My target account is still at "not yet shipped" status with a ship estimate in late oct.

So my question is, has anyone else have target charged their card and has their order ship out in the next day or two?

2. mrpither macrumors member

mrpither

target charged my card. and i know exactly when my ipod will arrive:

Delivery estimate: Sept 22, 2007 - Nov 9, 2007 :confused:

all ups has to say at this point is:

Sep 24, 2007 04:29:52 PM US CARRIER NOTIFIED TO PICK UP PACKAGE

kinda shady to call that shipped in order to charge my credit card, but i guess i'll allow it for the discount. :p

3. jmpage2 macrumors 68030

jmpage2

It is a little bit weird. It's actually left me wondering if UPS is transporting these direct from China! :confused:

4. scoot87 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. bogman12 macrumors regular

Yeah got me all excited when I thought my Touch was being shipped the day after I ordered..