Has this test been done yet??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KCWolfPck, Jul 1, 2010.

1. KCWolfPck macrumors regular

I would be curious to know as I keep seeing poeple say that they don't have the reception problem on their phone.....are some iPhone 4s different than others.

TEST:

Get two people together in the same location, one with a phone that has the reception problem and one that "doesn't".

Now run the tests from the same location and confirm that they get two different results.

Document with video to prove that some iPhone 4s don't have this problem.

My suspicion is that given any two iPhones in the same location...they will have the same results. Meaning...everyone has the reception problem, they may just not have exhibited it yet due to strong signal strength.

Discuss.....

2. melterx12 macrumors 6502a

ALL iPhone4s have the rception problem. its not a defect its a design flaw. 100 iPhone 4s in place with very strong reception will not drop bars, and 100 iPhone 4s in an area where there is weaker reception (low 5 bars or 4 bars) will all show signal drop.

3. KCWolfPck thread starter macrumors regular

I know this....you know this....try telling that to the people who claim that they don't have this problem.

Just wondering if such a test has been conducted, recorded and posted online.

4. melterx12 macrumors 6502a

why? if they want to live in blissful ignorance let them... they will encounter the problem themselves sooner or later.