HATE AT&T Premier!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CoriG, Oct 3, 2014.

1. CoriG macrumors 6502

I am on a rampage against AT&T Premier!

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 at midnight that the preorders went live. I started getting weird emails about a problem with my credit card that Friday afternoon (after of course the premier support closed). I then preordered an iPhone via Apple.com (using another line) and tried to cancel the order OVER and OVER again even though it said that the order was pending. I called AT&T premier every day for 4 days in a row and each time they told me that they couldn't do it - the phone did not even prepare to ship until Thursday night. I called At&t again on Friday and asked what to do and they said the only thing to do is refuse delivery. I work at a school where there are 10 people working around the front desk. Of course, the only person who I couldn't find to tell them to refuse delivery signed for the order last monday. The minute I received the phone, I called AT&T again and they sent me a preprinted return label (they told me I could not take it to a store to return). I did not even open the box and I taped that return label on the box and dropped it off a hour later at the USPS. I have been checking the tracking on the phone every day since the 22nd and nothing has changed.. I have called at least 3 more times to request a ticket for someone to look into the lost package. The senior supervisor had the gaul to ask me why I did not get a receipt for the package even though the email ATT sent me with the label says to just put it in the blue mail box.

On Wednesday I was told that I should expect a call from a senior supervisor by this morning - surprise - no call! When I called again this morning (another hour wasted) I was told that my issue is being forwarded up to management and according to the "warehouse", it can take up to 30 business days to get this resolved.

Meanwhile, I wasted 284 minutes talking to them AND I am paying the interest of on $485 on my credit card. All I want to do is get my money back and get my eligibility reinstated.

Does anyone have any suggestions what to do.

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Wait up to 30 business days for this to get resolved. :)

3. CoriG thread starter macrumors 6502

The problem is not only was I told by 3 other AT&T support providers that returns are processed within 14 days, but the website says that returns are processed within 14 days.

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Sounds like there was a problem with your credit card and you had to know that you can not cancel, they tell you right on the order site.

Sorry for you problems.

5. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

Heh, you and me both pal. It was enough to be the final straw and I ported my line over to VZW last week and my wifes will follow when I get my 6 Plus in. I preordered at 3:03am ET via AT&T site and completed the purchase, got a confirmation number, and a pending charge on my card. No email though. Now at this time I didn't know anyone with corp discount went thru premier. After hours of not getting an email (I figured they were delayed due to the rush) I contacted chat, and they "looked up my order" and said everything was fine. The next day still no email. Again did the whole chat routine, they "looked up my order" and everything is fine. Finally the next day I read some reports of issues and I can never look up my status online with the confirmation number as I was told I should be able to after 24 hours. Finally I call in to sales and finally find out that oh Premier is handling the order. It was after that I saw on here that corp discounts go through premier. So now that I have premier number, this was Sunday, I try starting Monday of the following week and can never get the info to go through using the numbers I was given, and there was some glitch that kept hanging up my call. I think it was finally Tuesday when I fudged the prompts and got a human, to be told that there was some issue with the order and its basically a null and void order. $#@&$%.

After several days I gave up on the idea of trying to do another order or go to the stores since starting on launch day it was found that Plus' were next to none. Then I decided I would just take my business back to VZW as that was kind of the last straw with AT&T and was the final nudge that I needed.

6. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

Premier site sucks .

Placed an order for a case for my son's 5s.
    Emailed back to me about a CC problem (there was no problem) had to call an 866 number because the site could not find their own order number.

Called, waited 40 min on hold. Guy takes the card again manually, puts in the shipping address (college address with a Box# for mailroom), all is well.

Get an email that same eve. Problem with shipping address verification (note that fed ex, ups, amazon all ship- no probs.)
    Call again 866# 40 min on hold again.
    Now they claim shipping address is invalid. I say screw it, ship it to me, I will turn around and ship it to him. Oh, its now out of stock :eek: (Yet, I am on the website and can order it again).

I tell them to forget it all.

I turn around, order up w/AMEX, ship it to myself.

Get confirmation, and get it in 2 days.

They are idiots, plain and simple.

7. CoriG thread starter macrumors 6502

According to Amex, there was never a problem with my credit card. I called them 2 times and both times they said that the charge ($1.00) went through without a hitch.... This was totally ATT's fault.

8. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

You are 100% correct. As mine above, they charged my Amex 2 times for a dollar.

I think they are ripe for a security breach as they can't even tell what is what after an order is placed. I will never order anything from that site again. I hope they purged my CC data.