Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Messy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2010
Not even sure where this belongs, but today I got bored, had an idea, took a photo and it turned out pretty well.

B4FQ6.jpg

Sackvillenb

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
Canada! \m/
Well, I gotta say this was a completely random post to put on macrumors.

But, in my opinion, this picture is pretty interesting, and for me, it has artistic merit and I like it. :)

Messy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2010
No offence but this isn't exactly a new thing...

Thanks Boss King, I was totally sitting there patting myself on the back safe in my ignorance that I, a 26 year old man from England had just discovered if you write words a certain way they can spell others when viewed in a mirror.

You've saved me thousands, I had copyright applications, a patent application for mirrors and the finest legal aids on standby.

:rolleyes:

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
Thanks Boss King, I was totally sitting there patting myself on the back safe in my ignorance that I, a 26 year old man from England had just discovered if you write words a certain way they can spell others when viewed in a mirror.

You've saved me thousands, I had copyright applications, a patent application for mirrors and the finest legal aids on standby.

:rolleyes:

I didn't mean the concept, I meant the exact thing you have shown. As I said, I meant no offence, I was simply pointing something out. I googled it, first result:
tumblr_lj2157FqlE1qhg15mo1_500.jpg

Laird Knox

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2010
I didn't mean the concept, I meant the exact thing you have shown. As I said, I meant no offence, I was simply pointing something out. I googled it, first result:

Thanks! I was at a loss as to what the reflection said. My first thought was "love" but I just couldn't see it until you posted that tattoo. Sometimes the brain just doesn't fire right (or is that left). :)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Took me a while to understand that. Neither the words look correct enough for me to glance over them and think "hate" or "love".

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Took me a while to understand that. Neither the words look correct enough for me to glance over them and think "hate" or "love".

I've only ever seen this done well once as far as the writing is concerned and it was years ago when I still went to Penn State.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
Personally I prefer this version. Kind of a cliche tattoo but it looks pretty cool.
Love-upside-down-it-says-hate-tattoo-102270.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.