Hats off to Parallels Team- whats everyone elses experiences?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mikes70mustang, Jan 31, 2009.

1. mikes70mustang macrumors 68000

mikes70mustang

So for the second time i couldn't back up my Blackberry while using Blackberry desktop manager in Parallels 3.0. It happened after the BB OS update. The first time i had a problem i emailed parallels and they gave me a build update that solved my problems. Then when the recent problem happened they did it again. But this time it didnt work. Long story short, my usb cable wouldnt stay connected so the parallels team walked me through a bluetooth driver setup in windows. It now works fantastic. I just thought id give props when they are due, and say how they will keep in contact til your problem is solved. So any one else had a very helpful experience with Parallels or even VMware?

2. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

not related to the BB, but..

got Microsoft 7 to test today, heard good things about VMWare so i fired it up and tried it.. it completely froze my MBP. did so for a good 30minutes. very unusable.

force quit it and fired up parallels 3 and installed it, worked like a charm. no problems at all :)