Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by miamialley, Jun 9, 2010.
What are you doing if you are a 3GS owner? I wonder how the 2011 iPhone will be upgraded.
Wait with me, broski
I am a 3GS owner. Bought it last June. I'm upgrading to iPhone 4 and paying the early upgrade pricing. As long as you have had your 3GS for 6 months, you are eligible to get that pricing. I was told that today.
I'm undecided if the iPhone 4 is enough of an upgrade. Who am I kidding? As soon as I play with one I'll want it.
Get the iPhone 4 now, AND the iPhone 5!
Another one of these. Get one, duh
Depends on what the price of the upgrade would be. However, I would lean toward waiting.
I am in the same boat as you. I have a 3GS (early adopter) and can upgrade my line to get iPhone 4. Only issue is I got an Ultra Flip HD camera that can be used instead of the iPhone 4. It would be convenient to consolidate devices but FaceTime doesn't appeal to me because of it's limited use (without jailbreaking). Not sure if I should get it or not.
I'm in the same boat as you (3gs owner) but I plan on updating everytime the phone is updated, so I would say go with iPhone 4.
Then next year you can trade that in and get iPhone 4gs/iPhone 5
I'm on the fence. I remember trying the 3G and not being terribly impressed. Then I tried the 3GS and it was so much faster and shot video. So, I'll let my emotion decide on 6/24 when I try the iPhone 4 in the store firsthand.
You can wait forever for the latest and greatest in electronics..just buy on iPhone 4.
Don't buy it. Join the 3GS crowd in ripping on the iP4's feature set and fantasizing about how much better the iP4S/iP5 will be vs the iP4.
im leaning to get one but may wait as my iphone 3g still works great!
Upgrade. You may even be able to sell your 3GS and essentially get the iPhone 4 for free, with money in your pocket. Depends on the condition of your 3GS and if it is unlocked or not. Thats my plan
I want one, but my upgrade date is 5/31/2011. That means $399 for the 16GB or $499 for the 32GB. I put my 32GB 3Gs on eBay, but no bids yet (24 hours to go). The thing is, even if I sell it for $300, that still means $200 minimum to spend AND a contract extension. If I wait until next June, I can buy either the iPhone 4 (one year late ) or the next new iPhone.
Love threads like this. How about you tell us if it is economically feasible for you to do so before asking that question. If you have the funds then do it, if not then don't.
if 3GS resale price > iphone 4 price then buy
I'm going to pull every single hair on my head out individually if I see one more of these threads.
GET IT. If you didn't want it, you wouldn't have created this thread.
I think the average American would tell you to wait... but you're on a forum that has hundreds of thousands of Apple enthusiasts who are willing to wait in the cold and the rain to get every new device possible!
With that said, I think you should get the iPhone 4
It's just a web forum guy. Relax.
No don't buy one.
There. See, now you're just confused as to what to do.