Have a Curve 8310......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tacomahunter, Feb 24, 2008.

1. tacomahunter macrumors regular

tacomahunter

and thinking about a IPhone, what do you all think? What would I miss about the 8310? Was the change from a "real" keyboard to a virtual one be a huge difference?

2. cupofjoe macrumors regular

I love the iPhone keyboard so much that I'll never go back to anything else on a phone.

3. B.A. macrumors regular

Came from a Moto Q (not the best keyboard, but a full QWERTY nonetheless). I can honestly say I prefer the iPhone's keyboard. I type faster on it. Now, I don't type as accurately (although I have improved since I first got it about 3 weeks ago), but the auto-correct is amazing. It really depends on a preference. Go play around with one if you can.

4. ehaugk macrumors member

I was in your exact shoes the day the 16gb iPhone came out. I bolted to the att store cuz I had to have one. Honestly I dont miss anything about it, just an adjustment period for no constant email notifications and the touch keyboard. That being said I won't even consider going back to blackberry until they have 3g and touchscreen (maybe the end of this year). But if I were you I'd go for it man. You'll love it.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

My study group...

has 5 Blackberry's and 1 iPhone, and everyone wants the iPhone! :cool:

6. VoodooDaddy macrumors 65816

Well Ill give you a different point of view than everyone else. I had a BB before the iPhone and prefer a REAL tactile keyboard. I could type circles around myself on a Blackberry over the iPhone. I have way way more typos that I have to correct on the iPhone.

That said, the iPhone has obvious advantages, so its a bit of a trade off.