have a problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by polishmacuser, Oct 11, 2007.

1. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

my iphone has quite a bit of a problem i rode my bike with it today to school and it was fine i left school today finding out that my speaker and my listening headphone dont work i dont know why im going to try to restore it i hope it works plus i do have apps on it and its unlocked.

2. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

First of all, punctuation is your friend.

Second of all, if the restore fails, time to consider some hardware problems: did it get sweat on it? did it rain? etc...

Are you in the US or abroad? If you're in the US you have a better shot at getting Apple to take a look...

3. polishmacuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

no it didnt rain and i didnt sweat on it i just came out of class and the speaker of where you listen to people is dead but everything works fine. i hope apple will help me i just have to restore it and i should be fine i think.

4. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I would try the restore and see if that gets it done. If not, Apple is still pretty lenient on exchanging iPhones. Just take it to you local Apple store and explain your problem.

5. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

Try plugging and unplugging the head phones a few times. This has helped some with the same problem.

6. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

This scares me as i ride my bike with my iphone in a pouch on the bike all the time. I hope all the vibration of the off road trails dont hurt it...