Have an Apple Employee Friend?

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
If you have a friend who works for Apple and are looking to buy I thought I'd give you a nice headsup. The new quarterly promo has been announced and it is basically 20% off of alot of systems. Good Stuff. Happy Holiday shopping.

- SparkleyTone

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
i got my performa many years ago from an apple employee for $600.00 dollars, which at the time, was a great price

i still have it since it has a floppy and is the only apple around which can retrieve old information

well, i got to get back to my, gasp, windows 2000 certification studies

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
haha when i attacked you i was only trying to spark the forum war everyone wanted :D ... anyways please explain that as i did not understand it. hablas espanol? porque si hablas espanol puedes comunicar conmigo en esta idioma.

peace.

- Sparkleytone

akuma

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2001
Originally posted by sparkleytone
hablas espanol? porque si hablas espanol puedes comunicar conmigo en esta idioma.

peace.

- Sparkleytone
También hablo español. Pero, he estado fuera de práctica por un rato. Sería agradable aprenderlo otra vez.

(hopefully I said that right, it's been a while since I've had to use my 2 years of spanish knowledge) Please correct me if I butchered it all to hell. :)

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
heh seems okay to me. then again i am also way out of practice. pero seria divertido si pudieramos practicar. damn i know i fu**ed that up lol.

peace
chicken grease