Have an iPhone 6. Simple flat film for back only

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hotsauce, Sep 27, 2014.

1. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Anybody know where I can find a simple back film for just the back? All I can find are skin types that wrap around the sides. I want to be able to set the phone down without it scratching the aluminum. Don't really care about the lens touching as it is pretty much indestructible sapphire glass.

2. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

Why don't you just get something like the Caudabe Veil or Spigen Air Skin? Then all sides and not just the back are covered. Plus it still feels pretty close to stock form since the case is so thin.

Here's the Caudabe: http://www.caudabe.com/collections/iphone-6-accessories

3. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Zagg HDX. Probably only found in AT&T stores. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1786276&highlight=hdx

4. hotsauce thread starter macrumors 6502a

That looks promising but all I need is a flat back piece. $35 for a whole set is more than I need.

5. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

I get mine from sticker boy. Net
    He has different types and one is only the back without the sides. Plus it's inexpensive.

6. gigaguy macrumors 65816

best skins ever, was on sale for $5 last week, all combinations- back, front, both, matte or glossy.
    I ordered mine.. search the forum, posts on them..
    oops - these may wrap.. maybe get a 5s back film then for your 6. or just try a 6 front for the back.

7. rstark18 macrumors 6502a

I've always got BestSkinsEver in the past but for the 6 they are only offering a full wrap at the moment. I currently have this but just ordered a clear back only from GrafiXpressions.com

8. Zxxv Suspended

You could stick an apple sticker or 2 on the back. They came in the box with your iPhone in the packaging where the sim card tool is.

9. puma1552 macrumors 601

no offense but answer the question that was asked. the op clearly doesnt want something that wraps around the sides. comprehend the post before answering.

10. robotphood macrumors 6502a

Wish I saw this before I bought and installed my slickwraps. Although nice, I would've gone with a wrap that didn't cover the sides and with a no logo option. Oh well, maybe when I'm bored.

11. Cherish macrumors member

This type of stickers will leave a sticky residue on the phone after removing but it does looks cool.

12. robotphood macrumors 6502a

Some do some don't. Easily removed either way.

13. Biggs91276 macrumors regular

Biggs91276

I recently bought the armor suit back protector for my 6 plus. But not sure about it as its a wet install has anyone experienced doing a wet install for the back?

14. rstark18 macrumors 6502a

BestSkinsEver just started making back only skins.