Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York
As of 7:20 central 11/19/17 who still doesn’t have their iPhone!?

I still don't, but in about 12 hours I will have it! Cannot wait, and cannot believe I am actually happy for a Monday to get here. I paid UPS that damn $8.00 for a two hour delivery window.

:apple:
[doublepost=1511148030][/doublepost]
I don’t ups website says I should get it tomorrow but it departed Louisville at 10am and still hasn’t been marked as arrived anywhere o_O

If the UPS website says you will get it tomorrow, you will. It is probably on its way to your local hub and will be scanned in soon.

[doublepost=1511148432][/doublepost]
anyone knows why the apple order status says a different (later) date than the date on the ups tracking page?

Apple always gives a conservative delivery date, where UPS always tries to get it to you as quick as they can. That being said, if you were to look through this thread, most everyone has received their iPhone X on the date that APPLE gave you. UPS has really helped muck this launch up. Perfect example is myself. Apple gave me a delivery date of 11/20, and UPS gave me a delivery date of 11/16...well I am getting my phone tomorrow, which is the date Apple originally gave me.

Do not count on UPS, I am sure many people will agree with me on that one!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperdramatic

rustyb5101

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't, but in about 12 hours I will have it! Cannot wait, and cannot believe I am actually happy for a Monday to get here. I paid UPS that damn $8.00 for a two hour delivery window.

If the UPS website says you will get it tomorrow, you will. It is probably on its way to your local hub and will be scanned in soon.

Apple always gives a conservative delivery date, where UPS always tries to get it to you as quick as they can. That being said, if you were to look through this thread, most everyone has received their iPhone X on the date that APPLE gave you. UPS has really helped muck this launch up. Perfect example is myself. Apple gave me a delivery date of 11/20, and UPS gave me a delivery date of 11/16...well I am getting my phone tomorrow, which is the date Apple originally gave me.

I can’t even do a two hour window. :(

Reactions: kippen

Jo7hs2

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2017
Still no phone here, UPS says coming today. Sure better, as I’m running out of time for my IUP trade-in.
[doublepost=1511178524][/doublepost]

Absolutely. Mine is now expected on the exact day Apple originally predicted, so I bet they use the “promised by” date UPS gives them as the conservative delivery date.

Attachments

• 6EA5CEC2-BBD1-40C8-8F61-FFE6B0067836.png
    6EA5CEC2-BBD1-40C8-8F61-FFE6B0067836.png
    646.3 KB · Views: 293

MadDog31

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2007
Mine shows today. I did a two-hour window -- I assume that window is when it'll get here, 100%. I'd hate to run an errand this morning and then miss delivery as they were trying to get it to me early or something.

EDIT: And I'm officially showing out for delivery. It's been a long road, folks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 8.27.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 8.27.09 AM.png
    189 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Reactions: SRLMJ23

Rock Stone

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2017
Atlanta
Mine shows today. I did a two-hour window -- I assume that window is when it'll get here, 100%. I'd hate to run an errand this morning and then miss delivery as they were trying to get it to me early or something.

EDIT: And I'm officially showing out for delivery. It's been a long road, folks.

Me too!!

rustyb5101

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2017
Idk why I can’t do a two hour window. I do have my choice. They have me a 11:30am to 3:30 pm window. So we shall see. A friend of mine ordered hers the day mine shipped and somehow she gets hers tomorrow.

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York

I am out for delivery as well! I am hoping the same thing about that two hour delivery window. I do not even want to leave and have the slimmest of chance the UPS guy comes early or something. Enjoy everyone!

Nettahjj

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Mine has been in ZhengZhou for 5 days waiting for clearance. Delivery still says November 24 on UPS and Nov 27 on Apple.

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
So excited to hear everyone with the shipment date 11/17-11/24 starts receiving their phone. Hopefully, nobody will return it as the iPhone X is the best phone in the iPhone history. If they do and still have the 7 or 7 Plus, keep the 7 or 7 Plus. Do not bother with iPhone 8 or 8 plus as they are just the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus with minor tweaks. Buying them is just wasting the money away. Just wait for next year release. Enjoy the X, everyone.

jimjiang4858

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2017
Will ups deliver ahead of email scheduled time? Mine scheduled delivery time is tomorrow,but it alrealy arrived in my city.I hope i could get it today

latinkreationz

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Mesa, AZ
I had my phones held at my local hub and picked them up this morning. Thank jeebus the journey and delivery chaos is over! Until next year...

Good luck all!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.