Have early adopted every iOS - never seen so many bugs

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by paulking, Sep 21, 2014.

1. paulking macrumors member

It's not even bothering me at this point.
    Just marvling at the incompetence.…and laughing.

(a quick example- web bookmarks on home screen not rendering properly if passcode is enabled and then you power off and on - I spent an hour at Apple Store yesterday and we forensically figured it out. I could actually toggle this glitch in front of the genius by enabling or disabling passcode)

I believe they'll sort it out, but this feels like the "Maps" of iOS!
    A shame because the intended features are great and the ip6 is a fantastic device. This was Apple's answer to Samsung. Need to get it right. Better clear these bugs up.
    But I'm devoted to iphone.
    Good luck to all.

2. oldmacs macrumors 68040

AGREED!! I've updated on day 1 for years. iOS 8 takes the cake for sooooo many reasons.

3. HarryWarden macrumors 6502a

Agree, iOS 8 is awful in its current form. Apple needs to release updates ASAP until its better. iOS 8 has me contemplating selling my iPad Air now and just waiting for Air 2 or the .1 update before buying another. I'm glad I didn't update my phone to iOS 8 yet. Won't probably even bother doing that until I get another phone.

4. michikade macrumors regular

michikade

Since I've had apple products I've always updated as soon as it was available and every year I've always thought to myself, "I should have waited for X.0.1."

At least it isn't unusable. I have had builds on past phones that were buggy to the point of nearly bricking my phone.