All iPads Have iPad Air 1; should I upgrade later this year?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by JerTheGeek, Aug 31, 2015.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Hello all.
    I have the iPad Air 1 currently and I enjoy it. I used to have a mini 1, and upgraded to the Air 1 in June of this year. I like the larger size; however, I think I might be needing/wanting more storage on it, as I have the 32gb model. I just got the 64gb iPhone 6, so with more storage on my phone, I kind of need my iPad to be up to that level of storage. I usually upgrade one of my devices later in the year around my bday in December; I am fine with my iPhone as I just got it, and love my 2014 13 inch Air which serves my needs perfectly, so my iPad is kind of the only one that could use an upgrade (mainly due to storage as I mentioned).
    So, should I upgrade to an iPad Air 3 if it is announced this October, or if it isn't, an Air 2? I tend to not bring the iPad as many places due to my iPhone being bigger and also perhaps because the Air is bigger. Maybe I should consider the mini 4 as well? What do you guys think?
    Thanks in advance?
    JerTheGeek

2. Che Castro macrumors 603

Since you have the iPhone 6 go for the iPad mini 4,
    If you had a 6 plus I would suggest the air 2/3

The mini is more portable , you can take it with you and not use your iPhone 6 battery