Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benh911f

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
I'll preface this by saying I've googled, mroogled, (insert name here - oogled), but couldnt seem to find what I'm looking for.

I have several short videos under the movies section in iTunes, and have the artwork the same for all, but the artwork will show up multiple times for each video. I have the same artist, album, etc. that I figured would make them all fall under one piece of artwork, but it hasn't happened. I'm essentially trying to do what happens with music albums, where you can go to each song of the album, but the artwork in coverflow doesn't shift.
Its kind of hard to explain, but if anyone understands what I'm asking and can help, I'd appreciate it.

PhotoRobLA

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2010
Hollywood, CA
I was surprised that I couldn’t get movies to group like TV Shows or Podcasts, etc. After moving videos into any of the other categories using ‘Media Kind’ under the ‘Options’ tab in ‘Get Info’ then grouping was possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.