Have not received 6s confirmation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joshetanner, Sep 12, 2015.

1. joshetanner macrumors newbie

joshetanner

Is anyone else still waiting for their order confirmation email? I placed both my orders within 5 minutes of it opening up last night, but chose store pick-up rather than shipped to me.
    In both orders I got a confirmation page and a time for pick-up, which for one was 9:00 and the other was either 9 or 8:30 (thus, needing this confirmation! :) ) but have not received an email, nor does it show up in my Reservations tab in the Apple store app.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, or how it would get it resolved for certain, maybe someone has had luck calling Apple.

Thanks in advance!

2. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I've seen about eight threads asking the same question. It's like you guys are doing it on purpose. If it shows in your recents orders don't sweat it.

: )

3. joshetanner thread starter macrumors newbie

joshetanner

Appreciate the response, I searched and didn't see anything about it.

And this is the problem, it doesn't show up in Orders. I can't find record of it anywhere; and is it that big a deal, no, I can wait a couple of weeks for an iPhone. But if I'm willing to get up in the middle of the night to place these orders, I don't want some system breaking down and my order falling through.

So unless you've received some kind of info, or have another thread that someone has, I'm not sure how you're helping...

4. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

I did not get iPhone 6s plus confirmation either.... but order already in progress... dont worry about it guys ... this is some thing which happens EVERY year.... some people dont get or get delayed emails

5. snoopcogg macrumors newbie

Not on purpose here. It doesn't even show in my orders.

6. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

Well.... That's a different story my friend.

7. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Call and open a case

8. TruBleu macrumors regular

In my case, I got the confirmation email immediately but when I check under 'Your orders', it says that there is no order for the last 90 days (or something like that). I had raised this issue on another thread and I understand that in-store pickup reservations won't show under 'Your Orders'. However, if you haven't got an email confirmation, I suggest you call up Apple. I believe they would be able to push the email (as suggested in other threads). But in-store pickups don't have an order number. So I don't know how it would work. But I'm sure your Apple id is tied to a reference number somewhere in their records.

9. szergelyiphone macrumors newbie

Hello!

Me and my friends choose the store pick-up too. I got the email, but the others not. So I think mybe soon you get it, or call the Apple Store (wich one is the pick-up point) Apple online chat said it to my friends.

Anyway i'm sure, all fine with your order. :)