Have one reserved but...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rjflyn, Mar 28, 2010.

1. rjflyn macrumors regular

I have a 32GB on reserve for the 3rd. Have some second thoughts. On one hand it looks really nice and cool, one the other it looks just like an over sized 32GB iPod Touch. I have an iPhone and a Macbook which i use all time. Then I have an iPod and a Touch which I use not so much.

Where is this going to fall, am I going to use it. Is it going to just gather dust. It I dont use it, can I get something for it?

2. kultschar macrumors 6502a

Flog it to me for a bit of profit!!!!!! :D

Man I holidayed in US a few months too early :mad:

3. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

No, I want it. For a fair price. Name a price. Aah. (I live in the Netherlands (Western-Europe)).

4. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

Why do you have an iphone and a ipod touch would be the question I ask.

You don't use your ipod touch because you have an iphone, I suspect.

5. vicky123 macrumors member

Not the person you were asking, but I will answer. I have an iphone and and ipod touch because all my music won't fit on my iphone, but it does fit my 64GB ipod touch. I use the ipod touch for music, and my phone for other things. I also don't like using my phone for music in the car because if a call comes in the music turns off. And I like shiny new Apple things, lol.

6. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

If you don't need it or want it, then don't get it. It won't really change your life, and it seems that you have been doing great with your laptop and phone, which is fine.

Giving that there are a few constraints, yes, you may be able to get a little profit from buying it and selling it.

Or you can help a fellow member out at macrumors who couldn't reserve or pre-order 1.

7. robotkiller macrumors 6502

robotkiller

I'm on the edge of my seat! Please PM me so I can give you my personal email. I need to get follow up on this!

8. rjflyn thread starter macrumors regular

The thing is a couple years back I had the occasion the trial one of these http://www.motioncomputing.com/products/tablet_pc_c5.asp

I know its not the same but, it was light, had a camera, IR reader and barcode scanner. Working the medical field as I do the iPhone does some things and I would like to build on that.

9. Fast Shadow macrumors 6502a

Why not buy it, and if you don't like it, then sell it? You'll have no problem finding a buyer.

10. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

If you don't like it sell it (to someone else in another country where the iPad hasn't launched).

11. MikhailT macrumors 601

You have 14 days to return it for full refund or you sell it.

As for "big ipod touch", that's what everybody is assuming but the interfaces that we are seeing from the new applications for the iPad might change your mind.

You should play with it for a week and see.

12. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Wrong Site. Try this one.

13. Unprocessed1 macrumors 65816

Unprocessed1

If you have doubts, don't get it, and wait to read the reviews.