Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hugbear

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2009
I dont know what has recently happened. I had single tracks that I wanted to put under one album. So I select all the tracks, put it under one album name tick that its part of a compilation. So all the single tracks have the same album name which is what I wanted. However under album cover flow and when I look on iphone under albums they are all there individually. I dont want this I want it under one album at the moment it seems to be showing as seperate albums, any ideas how I fix this. Just to say again, everything has the same album name and I have ticked that it is part of a compilation, HELP:mad:

hugbear

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2009
I worked it out

I worked it out, under info there was album artist and artist, when I got rid of the album artist field, which was the same as the artist field, it was all fixed

rednano74

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2009
Dover, DE
You can have still have "artist" info there but your "album artist" info line needs to be the same i.e. various artists, original soundtrack or whatever for each song on that compilation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.