Have they fixed the missed calls bug in beta 4 yet?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by arctyler, Jul 30, 2013.

1. arctyler macrumors regular

I had beta 3 for a week before I just gave up all together on it because of the missed calls bug, now I'm thinking about going back to ios7 if they fixed that bug, as that's the only bug I cannot stand....

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I've received one call today and it was fine. Though, I would have this issue intermittently so I think it's too soon for me to tell.

Give me your # and I'll call you.

Kidding.

3. thegrants82 macrumors 65816

Over 30 incoming calls without a miss so far on B4.

4. arctyler thread starter macrumors regular

5. naasrd macrumors 6502

naasrd

What shows up, just a missed call notification or are calls not even being registered?

6. kiantech macrumors regular

Call never being registered. The only way I knew I had a missed call is because I use google voice for voicemail and I would get a notification. Very annoying, but its a BETA so I just hope for a fix.

7. iapplelove macrumors 68030

iapplelove

For me all my calls would just go right to voicemail . Only way I know I missed a call was when I had a voice mail alert

8. rehan323 macrumors newbie

Sorry guys I know it is my first post and hate to be the bearer of bad news but B4 does not fix this issue. Just tried calling from a VOIP line to my phone with screen both on and off and received mixed results.

Back to 6 for now.

9. C DM macrumors Westmere

So far so good for me with beta 4.

I believe people were experiencing some non-delivered call issues even before beta 3, and even before iOS 7 in general, but it was generally a fairly isolated issue not affecting too many people and usually much more rarely than it was in comparison to iOS 7 beta 3--if we are more or less back to those levels, then it sounds like at least the new issue that was introduced in beta 3 has been more or less resolved. Still, got to keep an eye on it and hopefully get more feedback from more people over more time.

10. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

And from the discussions I've seen it is also heavily influenced by the particular carrier.

11. firstapple macrumors 6502a

firstapple

I missed calls and texts throughout the day yesterday. Definitely mixed results because today I've missed nothing.