Have to love apple service...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dan7592, Jun 18, 2007.

1. dan7592 macrumors regular

Friday I took my macbook to the apple store because of the flickering issue and one of the keys fell off. I just got it back today and they replaced the whole top case, the logic board, and replaced the whole keyboard. I think they also replaced the trackpad as well.

2. thegrandmaster macrumors regular

thegrandmaster

Awesome!

Great to hear someone saying something positive about Applecare instead of just moaning.

I've only ever had good experiences with them (I only had my G1 Shuffle fixed, and a couple pairs of headphones replaced though) and its good that other people are getting good service too. Applecare appreciation thread! :p

3. jono_3 macrumors regular

yeah nobody ever says anything when things go right - but when it takes an extra day for apple to ship you SR MBP the world is clearly over

4. Trepex macrumors 6502a

Trepex

5. John01021988 macrumors 6502

6. sonarghost macrumors regular

I hate to admit this but I actually had a second gen. ipod that had a problem that probably could have been cured by resetting, didn't know about resetting at the time. Long story short I threw the thing as hard as I could at a concrete wall and it evidently shattered something inside since it sounded like pieces of "glass" inside bouncing around. Sent it back to apple and they sent me a BRAND NEW ipod... I was floored!

Then I immediately threw that one against the wall to see if they would send me another one......Just Kidding! I was impressed though with their service.

7. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I, too, had a great experience that I posted a thread about. Sometimes they go out of their way to make things right.

edit: sonarghost I hope you paid for some counseling with the money you saved by not having to buy a new iPod. :)

8. sonarghost macrumors regular

COUNSELING! WHO needs counseling?! *as I angrily throw my 24" imac to the ground* :D