Have to share...

L

Lau

I saw this the other day and it rather amused me, especially as I could imagine linking to it when someone starts a thread called "DUDE WERE CAN I GET OS10 FREE 2 PUT ON MY MACs LOL". :p

Unfortunately when I saw it it was hosted on a rather dubious sounding website and so I couldn't post it here. I'm very glad you found another link. :)

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Oh my, it's still too early in the day to watch that.

*My eyes!*

:D

L

Lau

Appaerently, the song on that animation came from mega-creepy kid's show Lazy Town. Far out, man.

Edit: And it's on YouTube. It goes all Europop in the middle. :D

wingsky

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2006
UK
What are the odds on that animation done on a pirated version of macromedia flash?

Oh the irony...

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Lau said:
Edit: And it's on YouTube. It goes all Europop in the middle.
Here's what blows my mind.

Someone imagined this and wrote it.

Someone then pitched this, in detail, in a staff meeting.

Someone(s) said "great idea!"

Someone then revised this in production, adding more puppets, repositioning puppets, etc.

During said revision, someone said "Pirate -- when you're on the island with the other human girl -- thrust your pelvis some."

Such that:

So this is what happens when some who wants to be a commercial surrealist in the 21st century gets really stoned ...

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
thedude110 said:

Someone then revised this in production, adding more puppets, repositioning puppets, etc.

During said revision, someone said "Pirate -- when you're on the island with the other human girl -- thrust your pelvis some."
We think alike. My condolences. I thought it was catchy, though, key modulation toward the end, et. al.

L

Lau

thedude110 said:

Such that:

So this is what happens when some who wants to be a commercial surrealist in the 21st century gets really stoned ...
This totally cracked me up. :p

I had the misfortune to catch an episode of said show once, entirely by mistake, and I can honestly say that it was the strangest thing I have ever seen on TV.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
I also must admit that i am downloading that song. It is awesome!!! (Or i could be a smaller pirate by using Audio Hijack).