Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

readerbreader

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
...of bumper sales? because all the Apple stores had to send theirs back to some distributing warehouse. And they couple people at my Apple store said that after Sep.30 they weren't sure if they were going to be selling them anymore... what do you think?

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I think they will continue to sell them, as there is still a good demand for them.

Jestered

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2005
Austin, Texas
I don't see any reason why they would stop selling them. They may have pulled them from Apple Stores, because they need as many as they can to give away to people. Once the give-away bumpers are finished, you'll be able to walk in and buy one. What if you lost yours? What if you want to buy multiple colors? There's no reason at all to just pull the plug on them.

deannnnn

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2007
New York City & South Florida
Yeah I agree with the other posts. They stopped selling them for now so that they can dedicate their entire stock to free distribution. They'll be on sale again after the free ones have all been given out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.