Have we seen the end...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by readerbreader, Jul 26, 2010.

1. readerbreader macrumors regular

...of bumper sales? because all the Apple stores had to send theirs back to some distributing warehouse. And they couple people at my Apple store said that after Sep.30 they weren't sure if they were going to be selling them anymore... what do you think?

2. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Well Walmart has started to sell them so I say no!

3. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I think they will continue to sell them, as there is still a good demand for them.

4. Jestered macrumors 6502

I don't see any reason why they would stop selling them. They may have pulled them from Apple Stores, because they need as many as they can to give away to people. Once the give-away bumpers are finished, you'll be able to walk in and buy one. What if you lost yours? What if you want to buy multiple colors? There's no reason at all to just pull the plug on them.

5. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Yeah I agree with the other posts. They stopped selling them for now so that they can dedicate their entire stock to free distribution. They'll be on sale again after the free ones have all been given out.

6. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Bumpers will continue to be sold for a long time. They are far too profitable to discontinue.

7. ryanbates macrumors regular

ryanbates

Walmart is selling them?