Have you ever been angry with a keyboard layout?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Heotsan, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Heotsan, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016

Heotsan macrumors newbie

Heotsan

2. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

The only keyboard layout I've ever been angry at was Compaq's stupid "split spacebar" design where half the space bar acted as backspace!

[​IMG]

3. Heotsan thread starter macrumors newbie

Heotsan

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Wow. Those were the days. That space bar though!

5. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

I get angry every time I find myself using a computer in France or Belgium. It's like a whole 'nother country there.

6. Brandon Hobart macrumors member

Brandon Hobart

Lol, this Compaq's keyboard looks so annoying. Especially it would be more painful when you are typing an important document or an email and you hit the backspace instead of the spacebar :mad:

7. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Yeah, in college one of my friends had a computer with that. I could type fast, so I'd make a little money typing people's papers up for them. A friend had that keyboard, and I typed his paper up on his computer. I got half a page in before I looked at the screen and saw a giant string of gibberish, as half the words were missing their last letter and the following word had run in to it. (Hit backspace instead of space.) I refused to finish it on his keyboard.

8. Brandon Hobart macrumors member

Brandon Hobart

Lol, that's awful... Thank the Lord that such keyboards of Compaq are not in the trend now! And I hope they (or anyone else) will never plan of launching any keyboard layouts similar to this one in the future even. ;)