Have you ever had any issues with your macbooks?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by GKDAIR, Apr 22, 2012.

1. GKDAIR macrumors regular

Have you ever had any errors or issues with your macbooks, or what I like to call "Windows Errors"

Examples: HT21828.238 could not be found by 2842/b;cdwh. Fallout 3 could not be opened because Fallout 3 Fallout 3'ed when Fallout 3 tried to Fallout 3. Failed to launch Error Message. You must close Windows before closing windows, etc. You must restart before you can turn your computer off. etc.

I have owned my Macbook air since October 3rd, and I have not had one error message at all. Period. I haven't even had anything go wrong with it. By this point I would have to beg my windows computer not to screw up at least once a day.

2. BenClement1978 macrumors member

BenClement1978

Ran windows on my mac once.. ;) that screwed it up.. But besides some user errors.. nothing..

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Sure, you get error messages every now and then. You can also get kernel panics.

4. tom vilsack macrumors 68000

tom vilsack

Look everyone i now have a mac so will try and be cool and put down windows...this gets so old fast!

5. Virgule82 macrumors newbie

I do get error messages on my mac now and then. Not as often as with old versions of Windows but then not really less often than on my Windows 7 lap top.

6. Bigredhawkeye macrumors member

Haven't had any error messages yet, though I've only had it for 2 months.

7. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I've had my MBA for a year and the other day was the first time it got really really slow and I had to reboot. Other than that no I absolutely love it! Might upgrade this year. I currently have a late 2010 11" top specs.