Carrier Have you paid off your activated iPhone 6 through Next yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobright, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bobright macrumors 601

I'm curious if they allow it THIS quick being people are activating their phones already. Anybody?

2. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

Not sure but have heard that you have two wait for two installments before you can pay it off.

3. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

Does anyone know if you can partial pay it off? I wanted to sell my 5s and put the money on next

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

It's 0% interest. Why would you want to do that?

5. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

You have to wait 2 billing cycles, then you can pay it off and have have at&t unlock it.

I plan on doing the same since my plan was to buy the phone outright. I know its 0% interest but I hate having the extra monthly charge on my phone bill

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

:eek:

Ummmm, ok. You hate it even more than giving up all that cash at once?

7. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Yes I do. I have been debt free for many years. I am the type that pays my credit card balance in full each month. Any monthly recurring bills I can avoid I do so.

8. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

My bill was $98 a month 128gb ads $47 a month and I'm not paying $600 in 12 months and giving the phone back so I would rather pay it off and sell it. If I don't put the money from the 5s on it ill spend it and have to come up with it next year anyway

9. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

I can confirm no waiting I just paid it off in FULL feels good. My bill will be lower and it's all mine. :p
    When I paid it off online it didnt show an option for a partial payment. It may be different in store but online it just gave me the option to pay in full.

10. doverlock macrumors regular

doverlock

I think you get a second option after the second installment where you pay the remaining 12-month or 18-month balance to become eligible for an upgrade (not paying the phone in full, this would leave 8 payments left). I've seen a few mentions of it.. but haven't actually confirmed this myself.