Have you stored much music on your watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ffosse, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ffosse macrumors 6502a

I replicated the 250 song playlist that was on my Shuffle and greatly appreciate this feature. It's not something I absolutely need, but it is nice to go for an outdoor walk sans iPhone and listen via my B & O Play earphones. I have to say that I've found the BT connection flawless.

What are your views on this feature?

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I have to carry my iPhone, even when out running or walking so I keep all my music on my iPhone. My 7+ ATT has had excellent BT performance with both my Bose headsets.

3. 3lionsbecks Suspended

3lionsbecks

I also transferred over my shuffle mix onto my watch for running. Glad to have the Bluetooth so I don't have to worry about those Annoying cables that were always getting caught up and pulling the buds out of my ears.

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I have about 1 gig on my Watch. All my good jogging music.

5. Ffosse thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the reply and I hope Hillary goes to prison too.

6. Bob190, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016

Bob190 macrumors 6502

I usually transfer a different playlist from Apple Music before each run .. great way to discover new music.

7. Ffosse thread starter macrumors 6502a

The only thing I don't like is that transferring playlists over bluetooth takes ages; my 250 songs certainly did. Smaller playlists will take less time especially if you are just adding a few songs.

8. jamin00 macrumors 6502a

jamin00

Still waiting to try this feature. Have put music on the watch but my headphones I brought the other week in preparation for my watch arriving the Mrs has nicked and said that she getting them for me for Christmas as Im hard to buy for :( Gutted lol. But good to know it works well so I can gym it without my 7+ on me :D

9. Ffosse thread starter macrumors 6502a

It works very well - I had a Sony Smart Watch 3 and it was always glitchy with the connection.