Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MOROCman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
I just wanted to find out if anyone in the uk had received any of the new iPods I ordered the new shuffle on release day and I am yet to receive it.

MacFan23

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2010
I haven't yet. I ordered a nano and it's estimated delivery time is 23rd September :/

MOROCman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Mine is estimated the 10th of September. But why did u buy the nano:confused: it looks terrible

Technology Brat

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2010
Mine wasn't set to arrive until next week, so I picked on up at the Apple store yesterday and will return the one I ordered when it arrives.

barns

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2010
Ordered the shuffle on release day, still not received it, but have had my email confirmation to say it has been despatched. Was hoping it would come today, but hasn't. Still, estimated delivery still has it down as the 15th latest, so still within the expected time.

fsron

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2008
Shipped on the 8th and expected delivery on the 14th. You would think Apple would have done a better job of getting pre-orders delivered closer to the same time they become available in stores.

johnscully

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2010
lucky you, here in germany I have to wait till september 23 till mine arrives. ordered the nano on september 2. CRAP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.