Haven't seen any movement - check with your bank!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JPIndustrie, Sep 20, 2015.

1. JPIndustrie macrumors 6502a

JPIndustrie

Hey all,

saw all the good news with shipping this weekend, coinciding with an inability to use my debit card :)

I figured a fraud hold was in place, sure enough I called and went through verification for the charge from online apple store.

Figured this may be the case for a few members here

2. lsh macrumors 6502

yes, i just got notice that I needed to update my card. I changed it to another, probably a fraud detection on it since I also bought other Apple stuff in separate transactions.

3. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

I was nailed by a fraud hold as well. It only took a couple of minutes to fix but I am still stuck in Processing 24 hours later.

4. sparkhill macrumors regular

Good advice. I had a valid card stored in the iOS app and my order showed my credit card number designated as something like a device specific number, which I did not recognize. Today, I noticed that the charge and still not gone through and the Apple website order page asked me to update my card. Charges have now been posted and delivery still shows 9/25.

5. Mirrorlure7m macrumors member

Same thing with me. I updated my card and it still says delivery by the 25th. Hoping it will not be delayed.

6. bronzi macrumors member

Finally saw card being authorized for phone. Yay. E pact status to change shortly. I only had a pending for Apple care.

7. ziggo macrumors 6502

ziggo

Has anyone whose cards have been charged today received shipping info? I am guessing that because it's Sunday we will probably get our tracking texts tomorrow

8. lsh macrumors 6502

I got a notice early this afternoon that my card couldn't be charged - I think Chase decided it might be fraud. So I changed the CC right away and now I'm in Preparing for Shipment.