Having am issue with pictures on iPad regarding photo stream

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Hustler, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Hustler, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012

Hustler macrumors 6502

Hustler

I have an ip5 and ipad2 both on ios6. Both will normally sync pictures between each of themselves pretty well.
    However I edited a pic on my iPad in an app. It exported it to iPad>photos>albums>camera roll. From here I can't seem how to get this picture on my photo stream so I can pick up a copy on my iPhone (I would like this all automatically).
    I noticed that I can navigate to iPad>photos> and I can click on the 'photos' tab and the pic isn't in there. It seems pictures in the photo tab location are the only ones shared in photo stream.
    It can only be found if i navigate to >camera roll. Also I tried to highlight just that pic and add it to my > photo stream and that doesn't work either. That seems to send it to a group of people's phony stream
    Any advice would be great!
    Thanks, Brad.

2. Hustler thread starter macrumors 6502

Hustler

Just edited my question...I was falling asleep at the end of my post so it kind of babbled on and didn't make a lot of sense, sorry.

3. Hustler thread starter macrumors 6502

Hustler

Well, I don't know why or how to fix it. It i figured out the iPad had the photos in the correct folder after all, just not at the bottom of the thumbs where they normally are, they were about 1/4 way from the top and scattered in. Weird.