Having issues with stuff on watch not matching watch app...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ssledoux, Sep 28, 2017.

1. ssledoux macrumors 65816

ssledoux

So I’m pairing my phone to my iPhone 8+, which I have restored from a backup I made earlier today. In the watch app I deleted all the faces I don’t care to use, and adjusted all my complications for the faces I do want to use. Problem is, my watch isn’t reflecting what I’ve done in the app. In the app it is showing Minnie as my current face, but the face on my watch is a Kaleidoscope. And none of the complications are correct on the faces that ARE showing up on my watch.

What the heck?

2. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 65816

ssledoux

3. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 65816

ssledoux

Bumping this again because I'm still not getting all my watch faces, or correct complications. Should I unpair and repair? I hate to do that if I don't have to, but I don't know why it isn't all synced up properly.

4. Mabus51 macrumors 65816

I would try re-pairing the Watch. Also make sure Bluetooth is on for your phone. When you do an unpair it makes a backup of your watch so it should be relatively painless.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2017 ---
    Also make sure your phone is on 11.0.1 it fixes some things for the Watch.

5. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 65816

ssledoux

Looks like I do need to do that .1 update. I just got my new phone yesterday and didn't think about that not having been done. I'll get that done first then repair and see where that leaves me.

Thanks!

6. Mabus51 macrumors 65816