General Having more than 10 items for 1 app in Notification Center?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by CameraTester, Dec 16, 2012.

1. CameraTester macrumors newbie

Hi. I have a jailbroken iPhone 4s on iOS 5.

I do not steal apps, I even buy my jailbreak apps. No piracy.

I am just looking for a jailbreak app that I can make it have more than 10 items in notification center. I use instagram for business, and I have a lot of comments on others pictures mentioning me, and I miss 90% of them when I sleep and never get to see them. So having them all in notification center would be great.

Is there an app for having unlimited notifications for one app in notification center? Thanks!

2. CameraTester thread starter macrumors newbie

3. CrossX macrumors member

I'm not sure but something like Growl Notifications on mac, its named Prowl, can help you, i have no idea how to set it up, but your solution will be some kind of showing notifications anywhere other.

----------

Check GrowlNotifier jailbreak tweak ;)

4. CameraTester thread starter macrumors newbie

Man that's perfect! Thank you! Anyways I can give you a "point" or "plus" on this forum?

----------

Growlnotifier is perfect I mean. Thanks for the help!

----------

Gave you a Vote Up if that helps anything

----------

Actually this doesn't do what I need it to. Unfortunately.

I think you have to be connected to your own wifi network, both devices have to be. When I was on cellular data it didn't send it to my computer.

Any other ways to do this?

5. CameraTester thread starter macrumors newbie

I still need help with this. Thank you to anyone who can help me

6. CrossX macrumors member

What about using instagram client for PC or mac?

7. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Would something like lock screen help

8. CameraTester thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't think Instagrams API allows for @mentions to be showed as a notification, but I may be wrong. I have multiple clients for mac, and one for windows, some for iphone too, and none show @mentions, just comments on my own photos. Which is not what I need.

----------

What is this, and what do you mean?

9. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

I don't use Instagram, but maybe use growl for Mac?
    It keeps a log of every notification sent to your Mac.

For your iPhone there is no tweak afaik that shows more than the 10 items. Doesn't the Instagram app also show you all its notification when you open it? Or how about linking Instagram to Facebook maybe?

10. CameraTester thread starter macrumors newbie

How would I make growl show the notifications? I tried the method mentioned above by using growlnotify, but it doesn't do what I need it to.

I really need to do this and quickly. I only get to see the last 30 minutes to an hour of notifications on Instagram because there are so many and it doesn't hold much. I think it only holds 80. I need some way to do this, preferably if Notification Center could hold more than 10, preferably infinite.

Instagram as I said only holds 80, I only get so see notifications within the last 1 hour max, because there are so many.

You can only link Instagram to facebook to share photos from instagram app, not get notifications on facebook that you get inside of instagram.

I still need help with this really bad.

11. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

I see, you have to link us your account to see your work ;)

Anyways, growl for mac at the top in the menu bar where the paw is located, click there and then: "show rollup", there is also" show history" inside the app if you need to see all the history.