Having some problems with iP4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iBryton, Apr 26, 2011.

1. iBryton macrumors regular

What's happenin' forum?

So I have been using a replacement iPhone for a couple months now and for the past two weeks i've been having some problems.

When I slide to answer, click answer, click hangup, (mostly on the telephone), I can't click, slide.. it's like the touch screen doesn't even work!

My iPhone has been getting alot of lag SPIKES! For example, I held down my finger on an app to move it, and when I am placing it, the phone just freezes.. for about 3 to 5 seconds.

Now, I want to take this in to get it replaced, but I don't find it likely for the phone to show the evidence that it does.. it's at a random times, sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't..

What should I do?

2. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

have you updated to the newest version of iOS for whichever version of the iphone 4 you have 4.2.7 for verizon and 4.3.2 for at&t i think

3. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

How many apps do you have running in the background? If a lot..probably close them all and reboot. They are more than likely taking up your RAM.

If not, might be best to restore as new and resync everything.

4. iBryton thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, I am always updated to the latest version. And I always try to close out of apps usually, every couple hours I do that.