Having thoughts of selling my iPhone and contract for..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrismac00, Jun 26, 2008.

1. chrismac00 macrumors 6502a

the LG Dare from Verizon. I mean I don't need internet. And my bill is expensive. And the LG Dare has more features than the iPhone, but I'm just not sure. Any help is appreciated.

2. bubbagumpshrimp macrumors 6502

:eek:.... just :eek:
    your $, you decide.

3. yode macrumors 6502

why did you even get an iPhone in the first place if you don't need internet...

4. brandonzar macrumors regular

Well it is your money and only you know the features that you would use so like the others said only you can really decide. I myself am a bit wary of "feature phones" because I have had several phones that were loaded with features but the UI was so miserable that most of the features were useless. My current phone is a samsung and technically it has an mp3 player but I never use it because it sounds horrible and has a propitiatory headphone jack that needs an adapter to use my good headphones! I don't have any experience with the Dare so it may be a great phone, but I would make a list of the features that you use (or really would use if you had them) and go try out a Dare and see how convenient it is to use those features. If it is acceptable go for it. A big draw for me with the iPhone is its user interface and computer interface, but if those things aren't important to you or if the Dare's interface suites you well then go for it.