Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StinkyDonk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
I have some Cydia tweaks that i have paid for. iFile, Folder enhancer, various ones.

I've tried to download them on my new iPhone but it's asking me to log in. I tried via facebook & google & it's saying that neither account is linked with Cydia.

I can't remember which one i did it through but it will have been one of them for sure. I don't want to keep paying for tweaks 2x, 3x, 4x etc.

Anyone else faced this situation?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
I have some Cydia tweaks that i have paid for. iFile, Folder enhancer, various ones.

I've tried to download them on my new iPhone but it's asking me to log in. I tried via facebook & google & it's saying that neither account is linked with Cydia.

I can't remember which one i did it through but it will have been one of them for sure. I don't want to keep paying for tweaks 2x, 3x, 4x etc.

Contact saurik with payment proof. If you paid with PayPal go in your payments history and you should be able to find the receipt.
It's not that hard.

iF34R

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2011
South Carolina

Might change the thread title to, "Can't remember the account I signed in with cydia..."

Sounds like you're not using the correct account. You might have other google accounts that you used and just don't remember what they are, or don't remember using them. Also, Applejuiced is spot on. Send the receipt(s) to saurik.

Reactions: Applejuiced
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.