Having Trouble buying game.(360)

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by fireshot91, Feb 15, 2009.

1. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

I have no idea on what game to buy with my gift card.
    I know that I want a new game because I never play my 360 as much as I used to when COD:4 was the latest, and Halo:3 was the new game out.

Most of my games are First-Person-Shooters. I skipped COD:WaW because I didn't think it'd be better than 4, and I heard it really wasn't.
    I have 60$ to spend, but don't want to spend it on a game that's old or anything...I know Halo Wars is coming out, and I'm going to get that

But, what are good games out now that I'd probably play. I've been playing Madden 09 lately and thats really it. My brother and I play like 1 or 2 games of Halo3 online everyday because we both have nothing better to do, and to be honest, its getting very boring.

2. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

3. fireshot91 thread starter macrumors 601

fireshot91

Those games disappointed me. I played Gears 2, don't think its worth 60$. Left 4 Dead I already beat at my friends house.

4. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

Left 4 Dead is meant to be played numerous times, like Halo multiplayer. And with the two added scenarios for versus mode (finally) coming and a new mode (for free as well)... it's hard to "beat" it.