having trouble downloading stormy black theme, requires dependencies

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iamthescottie, Oct 7, 2010.

1. iamthescottie macrumors newbie

Im using cydia and winterboard and there is a theme i would like to download called stormy black, but when i try to download it a notification comes up saying "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed" and on the bottom it says "depends: liveclock"

So i thought the theme depends on liveclock and i need to download that first, but when i search liveclock the options are all custom liveclock packages, like "glasklart liveclock" and there is no stormy black liveclock

Does anybody have experience with the stormy black theme, or any theme that had the same notification of not being able download due to dependencies?

Thanks a lot : )

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Liveclock is a mod that makes the clock icon on the homescreen move like a real clock. It does not work on iOS 4 and the developer has no plans to ever make it work.

3. iamthescottie thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the tip, My brother had my 3g iphone jailbroken by his friend and i'm not sure what software I have (if that's the right word)

now that i know about liveclock i'm guessing it might not work on my iphone

thanks for any new replies if you guys know anything else

4. Tyler76 macrumors member

Tyler76

The theme is available via cydia by modmyifone repository.