Having two mac laptops and an 24" ACD?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by katyoshi, Oct 28, 2010.

1. katyoshi macrumors 6502

I'm thinking about selling my Mac Mini I bought last Fall to get the new 13" Fully loaded MBA. Since I made my MBP my main computer, I haven't touched the mac mini for many months, except to turn it on and sync my itunes library. :( I have a 2009 15" MBP. Do you think the setup will be difficult to deal with two laptops? I'm a college grad student in nursing, so no extensive graphic editing. I'm thinking maybe having two laptops is overkill? I was going to use my MBA with the 24" ACD whenever I wanted to and interchange with my 15" MBP. I guess I'm just confused. It would be so much better to carry around the MBA around school and starbucks since I got many other books to carry with me.

2. eldo33 macrumors regular

you should have a iMac, MBA and the Ipad..that would be a good setup for one person. 2 laptops might not be worth it..that's just my opinion.

3. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

It's all up to you. I have a 24" iMac, a new MBA 11", and iPad. the iPad and 11" is too close in size so I'll be selling my iPad. I also plan to sell my imac and get a mac mini instead. My set up would be mac mini with 27" display and I can hook up 11" to it anytime. The 11" would also be even easier to carry around. But 2 laptops for me would be redundant.