HBO Now - multiple user profiles?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by foghat, Apr 9, 2015.

1. foghat macrumors member

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to add different user profiles to your hbo now account?

I have seen a couple of articles talking about being able to add additional 'authorized users' to the account, but can see no way to do this.

Anyone know if this is possible?

2. foghat thread starter macrumors member

Found this in the Terms of Use:

"Authorized Users - Subject to Availability

Once you have created a Registered Account, subject to availability, you may be given the option to add authorized users tied to your Registered Account (the "Authorized User(s)"). Authorized Users should be limited to members of your immediate household only. Each Authorized User will be required to read and accept these Terms and the Privacy Policy. If you are a parent or legal guardian and wish to establish your minor child as an Authorized User, you will be required to click to accept the Terms and Privacy Policy on behalf of such minor child.The Registered Account will function as the "master account" for all of your Authorized Users. EACH AUTHORIZED USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ACTIVITY WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO THE REGISTERED ACCOUNT HOLDER, INCLUDING STREAMS BY TITLE, PARENTAL CONTROLS, AND ANY CHANGES TO THE AUTHORIZED USER SETTINGS."

However, I can see no way to add an authorized user to my registered account. Anyone know how is this done? Or what the 'subject to availability' could mean - i.e. what would make it available to one, but not another?

3. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Has anyone figured out what the maximum number of simultaneous streams per account is?

4. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Yes. It is 3. Same as HBO Go.

5. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn