Which do you support? Are you going to buy either player soon? If so, are you going to rebuy your DVDs in either format, or just start buying new disk of new movies, and uses the DVDs to watch your older movies? OR are you just sitting back and waiting to see who wins, and then you will buy. Or waiting until a price drop? Most of all Why, are you doing what your doing? I'm waiting until the war is fought, and won before i upgrade.