HD Leopard "Welcome" movie clip?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ncsmith4, Oct 26, 2008.

1. ncsmith4 macrumors 6502

Does anyone know where I can find the Welcome movie from Leopard? I know I can find it all over YouTube but Id like to have an original quality one...

I can find the files on my computer, but I cant figure out how to make them one... Does anyone have a combined movie?

2. hiddenpremise macrumors regular

hiddenpremise

Somewhere between my imagination and reality
    The original resides on your computer

/System/Library/CoreServices/Setup Assistant.app/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources the file name is intro.mov the sound is seperate intro-sound.mp3

you should be able to do a shift-apple-G in finder and paste that in assuming i spelled it all correctly.

3. ncsmith4 thread starter macrumors 6502

Right... I know where they are. I was wondering if anyone had a COMBINED file.

4. hiddenpremise macrumors regular

hiddenpremise

Somewhere between my imagination and reality
    It's extremely easy to import that .mov file to iMovie and add the .mp3 sound too it (I just did it to make sure it could be done). Much easier than trying to find and download a good quality one on the internet.

5. Victor ch macrumors 6502a

Victor ch

putting them together yourself in iMovie wouldn't be a bad idea :p It's probably easy.

Victor

6. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

You could put them together with QT Pro, but the audio is much longer than the video.

7. ltldrummerboy macrumors 68000

ltldrummerboy

I thought about doing this, but it really isn't worth the time. After watching it a couple times it gets boring. I just watch it on YouTube when I want to.