HD Video Viewing Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by LotuSviLLe, Jul 8, 2010.

1. LotuSviLLe macrumors member

So every time I try to move a HD video file from my iPhone 4 to my PC's desktop, (using Windows Explorer) when I open the file in QuickTime to view it the video skips like three frames every other second and I have no idea why. The video looks fine when I view it on my iPhone. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Update: Also when I try to open the file with Windows Media Player I get a file extension warning and the video will play smoothly without skipping frames but I get no audio at all.

Thanks.

2. diesel macrumors 6502a

I have issues as well with the HD video that didn't exist in my 3gs videos. When taking videos of my golf swing and playing it back in external apps, i get blurring as well as skipping of frames. I suspect there's an issue with the HD video and hoping that apple fixes it.

3. bassjunky macrumors regular

It sounds, more than likely, to be a codec issue on your desktop. Try updating Quicktime to the latest and greatest.