Header stating i posted from my phone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ert3, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ert3 macrumors 6502a

ert3

How do you get that little tidbit of info on the top of your posts that state you posted something from your iPhone or such.

2. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

Mobile Macrumors forum. Although, personally, I think the mobile version should be redone with better iphone support. It is a WAP version of the page and so it is actually different and less friendly than the normal website. But the WAP version is faster than the normal version and actually shows less errors than the normal on as well.

3. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

As far as I know there's no way to disable it being added to a message, but if you place the cursor at the end of it you can backspace over it to delete it, you just need to do that for each email you send.

4. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

That can be changed, it is only a Sig Block. Settings -> Mail -> Signature

But that isn't what the OP was talking about (as far as I could tell).

5. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Oh, cool! Did they just add that preference? Anyway, that sounds like what he's talking about?

EDIT: Oh, I see...he wants it on top of his posts I guess. Hmm.

6. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

I am pretty sure that has been there since the beginning, or at least I seem to remember seeing it on Day 2.

What I thought the OP was talking about: Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)