Headphone adapter with no cord

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DuFFy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. DuFFy macrumors regular

I've read some of the threads about headphones and the adapters, never seen this one mentioned
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8514253&st=iphone&type=product&id=1186007071296

its cheap, no extra length on your favorite headphones, seems perfect, only downside is its dynex, ive had bad experiences with other dynex products. does anyone have this thing, is a good connection or loose or any problems?? seems like a simple device i dunno how they could mess it up :rolleyes:

2. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

Seems alright to me...I'll might pick one up from best buy the next time they're open (the 2nd?) and report back.

3. werkedm3 macrumors member

I'd think one with a cord would be better as that is going to stick out about half an inch, plus the connector on the headphones themselves, I would be scared it would catch on something and break the phone.

4. bredfan macrumors newbie

I picked up the Dynex adapter at BB the other day to use with my inline aux jack in my car.

So far so good. It fit's firmly, no loss of sound quality, and it's not overly long like some of the others. Not to mention, it's only $6.

If I were using it for headphones, I would probably go with the dongle type adapters for flexibilty. However, for my needs, it's been great thus far.

5. Gonzlobo Suspended

That's reasonable. What's the belkin going for $19.95? Evidently this is the pain point for most apple consumers.

6. Kevin83165 macrumors regular

7. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

i would much rather having a soft adapter.. having something stiff that adds that much to the height of the phone is a pain in the butt