headphones are there wireless

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ROGERWILCO357, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ROGERWILCO357 macrumors 6502

ROGERWILCO357

can you use wireless headphones if so which are proven better?

2. gatepc macrumors 6502

gatepc

use wireless headphones on what? your mac? your ipod? you can if your mac has bluetooth and you can if your ipod/iphone has bluetooth. Are you asking if wireless is better then wired? if so wired will always offer a better sound quality.

3. ROGERWILCO357 thread starter macrumors 6502

ROGERWILCO357

Thanks

all the above ,,yeah mainly the mb 13in i think it has bluetooth need to check? Also wondered which are the best headphones that offer blu-tooth for either ipod ,macbook,iphone . Of course hard line is best on all fronts from hard lining into the pc instead of wireless to music over the headphones correct in that asumption?

4. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Okay what?

Periods (You know these things: .) are your friends.

But, yes wired headphones will bring a better sound quality.
    Most iPods (Except iPod Touches) don't have bluetooth, so you can't use bluetooth headphones. You can use wireless headphones if they have an adapter that plugs into the headphone jack.

5. ROGERWILCO357 thread starter macrumors 6502

ROGERWILCO357

periods

periods are not my friends? I'm A guy! :) and headphones on my mbp would be nice wireless indeed. Better .........,,,,,,,.!!!!!????:rolleyes:

6. gatepc macrumors 6502

gatepc

No actually not better but just wondering are you using a translator or something? at any rate these have good reviews.

7. -tWv- macrumors 68000

-tWv-

Wow, this doesn't make any sense at all. Which mb 13 inch? Your sound quality will not be as good but I would go for the ones in the above post. You really need to use punctuation and try to make your sentences more structured so people can understand what you are talking about.