Headphones - Under $150 including CAD tax.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Andy348, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Andy348 macrumors 6502

I need a pair of headphones to use with my MB. They need to be actual headphones, no ear phones. I want them to be pretty big and cover my ears, yet be comfortable. I will spend a max of $150 including tax and will buy from Best Buy or the Apple Store (or the equivalent, like FS or something).

I love Sennhesiers because I've only heard great things about them. Looking to pick these up today so any quick imput would make me <3 you.

:apple:

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

The Sony MDR-V6s are good. Great frequency response across almost the entire spectrum.

3. Andy348 thread starter macrumors 6502

I checked these out last year and almost pulled the trigger on them but then saved up money for my MB. I forgot all about them but 227 5-star ratings on Amazon is just great. /thread, I'm buying the Sonys, no question.

Thanks for the help too, cluthz!

edit: DAMN! not available @ best buy or on the apple store.. actually not available in Canada and I dont feel like ordering from amazon.

anything as good as them available in canada or do I need to wait a couple weeks for them to come??

ffs.. Amazon wont even ship them to Canada. I'll read up on the Grato's now.

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

You should be able to find them in various retail stores; they're pretty ubiquitous.

5. Andy348 thread starter macrumors 6502

Any specific ones?

They're not available at Best Buy, Future Shop, Radio Shack and Apple stores.

6. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Humm, well... you could always try eBay. I would have thought Best Buy would have them...

7. Andy348 thread starter macrumors 6502

True, yet people on eBay seem to know they have the advantage and want $90+ for it, even second hand.

I'll check craigslist and stuff. Thanks!

8. Andy348 thread starter macrumors 6502

bump - looking at the gradios, any other suggestions?