Headphones with 3 button remote for Iphone 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by decay, Jul 23, 2012.

1. decay macrumors newbie

I bought a new pair of Klipsch S4i with the 3 button remote and come to find out they don't control anything.:( I had a pair of these that I used with my 3Gs all the time and they were awesome. Any reason they don't work with the 4s?

2. matrix808 macrumors regular

That's odd. ThAt shouldn't be a problem. My friend has Bose and monster headphones and use them with no problem at all. Is it possible you bought a fake s4i.

3. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I have had that problem first pair worked great bought two other pair and nope no go. it is the plug length. I fixed one pair by putting paper washers over the plug to get the depth right. But I finally just had to change brands. I found a few other b rands with the same problem.

4. decay thread starter macrumors newbie

Bingo! That is what the problem is. Pulled it out just a tiny bit and it works. I need to find a really small rubber oring and I think they will be ok. Sucks to spend that much money on them and not work. I love having the controls and not having them sucks!

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I found that I have this problem as well with my Ludacris Soul earbuds. I'm thinking the case plays a part because it works fine without the case, but with the case it has to be in a certain position for my controls to function properly.